Thank you for choosing Best Living Systems!
We are confident that the wholistic, green technologies on our site will improve and solve your living environment concerns. Please take a moment to see if any of the information below can help answer the questions you may have. We look forward to serving you soon!
For questions/concerns about your Product, BLS Warranty, or to File a Claim:
- Call: 1-800.728.7206 - available M-F 9am-4pm CT
- Email: shop@BestLivingSystems.com
- Help Desk: Click here to submit a ticket to our service team with your product and/or warranty questions & concerns
Order & Shipping Questions
What if I need to modify or cancel an order I’ve already placed?
- If you would like to modify an order that you have placed, please contact us 1.800.728.7206 as soon as you can.
- If it is outside business hours, please send us an email shop@BestLivingSystems.com
- If you’re unable to contact our Customer Support team in time, you can initiate a return once you receive your order.
Where do you ship from?
- We ship in-stock items Monday-Friday from our Production & Distribution Facility located in Arkansas.
- We also offer third-party items that will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Do you consolidate shipments?
- For your convenience, we aim to ship your order in as few boxes as possible. However, some items cannot be completely consolidated.
- If part of your order is out of stock, we provide the option to either ship part of your order or hold it and ship the complete order
When will my order be shipped?
- For orders placed before 12:00 pm CT (in-stock items) we will make every attempt to ship out the same day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm CT or on weekends/holidays (in-stock items) will be shipped the next business day.
- Third-party items, which are shipped directly from the manufacturer, will usually ship with 2-3 business days. However, because manufacturers ship from a wide variety of locations, delivery time can vary significantly.
- After your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
- Should the item you order not be in stock you will be notified by email.
How many days will it take to receive my item(s)?
- In-stock items usually ship within 1 business day. Depending on your location, you should receive these items within 3 to 7 business days.
- Third-party items, which are shipped directly from the manufacturer, will usually ship within 2-3 business days. However, because manufacturers ship from a wide variety of locations, delivery time can vary significantly.
- Please note that the distance to your address may also impact transit time. We will do our best to keep you updated regarding any major changes to lead times.
Can I expedite my shipment?
- During the checkout process, you will be provided with shipping options that include expedited shipping.
- All orders ship out during business hours (in-stock items). Orders placed after hours, on Saturdays, Sundays, or during holidays will be processed the next business day. If you choose expedited shipping on your order placed on Saturday, it will ship the next business day with expedited shipping.
- Expedited shipping may not be available for third-party items.
Why can’t my order be shipped to California?
Some BLS products that produce ozone cannot be sold in or shipped into the state of California due to regulations enforced by the California Air Resources Board. These items will have a disclaimer: "This product Does not meet California air cleaner regulation (AB 2276) requirements"
If we have made an error in shipping, sent you the wrong product, or if you receive a product damaged we will gladly correct that issue. Please contact us within 14 days of your order to discuss any immediate issues with receiving your products and/or initiate a return or exchange.
Condition for Returns
Most of our Air Purification products can be returned within 90 days of the original purchase date, with proof of purchase. We will receive most products back into our stock if they are in good condition and can be resold. Our restocking fee is 5% plus the cost of the return label. Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please ensure that:
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- You purchased the product directly from Best Living Systems
- If the product was purchased from a BLS Distributor, you will need to contact them for further assistance
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return and/or refund. We define “good condition” as products that are unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging. Refunds are credited back to the credit card used to make the purchase but can be issued by check (takes 2 weeks on average to be mailed from the time of the receipt of the product back into our stock).
Items that will not be accepted for returns or full refunds include but are not limited to:
- Used chemical product
- Used sampling media
- Used diagnostic sampling equipment
- Partially used 90DayFilter convenience packs
Damaged Returns: If a returned product is damaged and not in “good condition”, the customer will still be responsible for the restocking fee and return label cost. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the returned product is damaged beyond normal wear and tear or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
What is so special about MCI™ Technology?
The trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization technology
is a unique, proactive, award-winning and wholistic approach to cleaning both the air/surfaces of indoor contaminants. By combining a unique UV w/target plate (PCO-Photo-Catalytic Oxidation) with the patented ionization cell (DBI-Dielectric Barrier Ionizer), Best Living Systems takes the best characteristics of both and provides a synergy that enhances each.
Whether in an induct probe, ceiling-mounted, or stand-alone unit, these technologies reduce and/or eliminate mold, mildew, bacteria, particulates and VOCs from our breathing space creating cleaner and healthier indoor environments.
How do I know which air purifier is best for my specific needs?
Each purifier displays the specific space that it is used for and how many square feet it can cover. When determining which purifier you need, keep in mind that the purification cannot spread into areas that are separated by walls, closed doors, or stairways.
How do I install my air purifier?
Each purifier has specific installation instructions and/or quick-start guide to assist you in your installation. Please follow all instructions and safety precautions found in your owner's manual when setting up and operating your purifier.
What maintenance is required?
Best Living Systems products are very durable and last many years with proper maintenance. Each of our air purification products has different maintenance requirements, which can be found in your owner’s manual.
How do I know if my air purifier is working?
Each purifier has either a display or light to indicate whether there is power running to the unit. The goal of our purifiers is to eliminate all odors that indicate the presence of bacteria, mold, mildew, allergens, or other pollutants.
- If your purifier is displaying a light or display information, the best way to determine if your purifier is working is to use your nose!
- If you detect an odor in the space you are purifying and the purifier is turned on, then your purifier setting needs to be turned up.
- If you detect a distinct smell of the active air purification itself, then your purifier setting should be turned down.
- If you have turned your purifier setting to its maximum level and still detect odors we recommend continuing purification until the odors are removed.
Why do I smell an odor coming from the air purifier?
Best Living Systems' air purifiers are different from traditional air filters that simply filter large particles from the air. Our products use active air purification technology that propels from within the purifier into your space, reducing odors caused by bacteria, mold, mildew, VOCs, and other indoor air pollution. This means that you might detect a faint odor that resembles chlorine or bleach coming from the purifier. If you can smell the purification, the settings can be turned down. Please follow all instructions and safety information found in your owner's manual when operating your purifier.
What do I do if my purifier quits working or has an issue?
Best Living Systems' products are backed by a standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty and an enhanced warranty is available. After the warranty has expired, we provide troubleshooting to determine if your product simply needs a replacement part or requires repair. We stand behind our products and it is our highest priority to keep your purifier servicing the healthy environment of your space.
What are the benefits of your 90DayFilters?
90DayFilters FAQProduct Warranty & Service
- Each filter is good for 90 days: 1 convenience pack = 1 year supply!
- Provides adequate airflow, less restriction on system
- Eliminates bio-nesting of micro-organisms, better airflow
- Eliminates blow-by, all air is filtered so less dirt on “A” coil
- Sturdy internal frame eliminates warping
- Economical and Efficient
Do BLS products have a warranty?
YES, most BLS products come with a standard warranty and an enhanced warranty is also available for purchase.
Warranty details are available at blswarranty.com
. This is also where you can register your product(s) and serial number with your information. The product warranty is NOT automatically registered in our system. When you register your product warranty, a BLS Warranty number will be issued which you must retain and use as reference for discounts or service.
The warranty effective date begins on the date you purchased the product. Warranties apply to the parts and labor required to repair a product. Unless this warranty is expressly renewed, enhanced or extended by the manufacturer or its agent, any repaired or replaced parts shall be warranted to the original purchaser only for the length of the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
When you choose to activate the optional BLS Enhanced Warranty, you can be confident that your new BLS Air Stand Alone Unit or Probe will continue to provide reliable and trouble free air purification for a full term of the applicable warranty following the purchase date.
Does Best Living Systems offer repairs on products?
Yes! A talented group of professionals is in place and ready to repair all BLS products that require attention. The warranty information for each product is provided in your owner’s manual and is available at blswarranty.com
. Low-cost product repair is available for items on which the warranty has expired.
For warranty and/or product repair services please open a ticket on our help desk. OPEN TICKET